Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Recipe #4... Anne's "Easy Button" Recipe

Note: When my brain is officially unusable after a long day of commute, work, escape to Starbucks, work some more, commute... I choose to abandon thinking and resort to pulverizing what's in my fridge, and I typically always have the following...
TGI Have a Vitamix


Anne's "Easy Button" Recipe
Makes two-ish
** Always know... I am not a nutritionist, and I guesstimate portions.

1/2 c Water or Milk (Depends on your preferences for creamy-ness)
1/2 c Plain Greek Yogurt
1 tbsp Ground flax or Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia seeds (Who knew??)
1/2 Avocado
1/2 Banana
A Giant's handful of spinach
1 Apple
1 c Frozen Blueberries & Blackberries Mixed
1 c Ice (big cubes, so it's usually only about 5 or 6)

Nothing like hydrating from the inside out with healthy fats!  Your skin will thank you for it!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment