Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Recipe #10... Banana Oats-cream... I scream, you scream...

Note: I <3 ice cream.  But after reading about the magic of frozen bananas turned into "ice cream"... I decided I love that too! 


Banana Oats-cream
Add the following to your mixer of choice...
Makes a couple dishes (depending on your definition of "dish")
**I am not a nutritionist, and I guesstimate portions.

1 c Vanilla soy or almond milk (more in reserve for blending)
2-3 Bananas (Frozen in rounds - add the 3rd if you like it thicker)
1/2 Package Glutenfreeda Instant Oats Banana-Maple Flavor
1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice


Omit the oats or add apple cinnamon ones :)... if you want to use regular milk, add a few drops of vanilla extract or generous shakes of cinnamon sugar.  Feel free to top with chocolate sauce! Or for you healthier folks, slide in a square of dark chocolate.  -A

No comments:

Post a Comment