Thursday, May 31, 2012

Recipe #53... Strawberry Vanilla Chai Smoothie... Greens in good form

Note: If you like Chai tea, you're in for a treat!  Vanilla Chai Amazing Meal has a serious dose of Yum-factor.  In my opinion, it's another success from the folks at Amazing Grass.  I think it's super mixed with a simple glass of milk, but I bought some bananas, and my honey-flavored greek yogurt was expiring soon, so here we go...


Strawberry Vanilla Chai Smoothie
Add the following to your mixer of choice...
Makes 2 servings

1 c coconut water
1/2 c milk or almond milk
1 6 oz honey or plain greek yogurt 
1 packet of Vanilla Chai Amazing Meal 
1 banana
2 tbsp ground flax
1 c frozen strawberries
1 c Ice (big cubes usually 5 or 6) 

I'm pretty content to sip my smoothie at the moment... (crickets chirping... if you could hear a smile, there'd be that too) ... -A

No comments:

Post a Comment