Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Cultivating positivity... A fresh hope...

Again, I depart from recipes to share a toes-in-the-sand good TED Talk given by Shawn Achorthe CEO of Good Think Inc., a Cambridge-based consulting firm that attempts to understand where human potential, success and happiness intersect.  I'm relieved someone is pursuing that work...

From Shawn's TED Talk... 
I am inspired to test Shawn's science... 21 days is really a blink in steady gaze of a life.  At this moment, as my fingers depress and release, depress and release, the keys on my keyboard, I find I am grateful for all my extremities (fingers, toes, earlobes) that I nearly always take for granted... I am grateful for TED and the gift they have given society... and finally, I am grateful for the opportunity to re-train my stubborn brain.  One day down, 20 ahead... In gratitude... -A

No comments:

Post a Comment