Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Recipe #73... Silk for the Soul... Small Celebrations

I throw "small celebrations" when I feel I deserve them.  When I change an especially messy diaper I celebrate with dark chocolate.  When I manage to get kitchen cleaned up without someone pulling the naughty things out of the cabinets, it certainly warrants a dollop or two of Ready Whip, and while nap time is a treat in and of itself, I still celebrate with a simple, yet oh so luscious treat...
  
Silk for the Soul
Add the following to your mixer of choice...
Makes 1 Generous b/c Mommy Needs It Serving

2 c Milk of your choice (I like Vanilla Soy Milk)

* If using Cow's Milk, Add a little 1/4 tsp vanilla and powdered sugar
1 c Ice (big cubes usually 5 or 6) 

Topping *Spoiler Alert - This is the best part!! 
1 Healthy Swirl of Ready Whip (definitely exceeds recommended serving)
1 Shake of Cinnamon 
1 Straw for Sipping and Slurping

Blend this up for a little sweetness for your soul while your sweet little soul snoozes away... Carry your blender and contents into a far away room or skip the blending and go iced... whatever it takes to not wake the baby...  -A

No comments:

Post a Comment